Secure Dissemination and Access to Important Documents and Data
Access to data and documents distributed by the Local Authority just got easier! Perspective lite provides schools with a simple, efficient and secure way to access your important files online.
The Key Benefits of using Perspective Lite:
- Easily access important documents from anywhere
- All documents are stored securely
- Access files that are always up to date
- No more CD’s from the Local Authority
- Full integration within a school improvement suite
- Simple upgrade path to other Perspective modules
- Email alerts to notify you of changes or incoming documents
- View records of visits to your school*
* Only available in some Local Authorities, please contact us for more information
What does it mean for a Local Authority?
Local Authorities can use the Broadcast module in Nexus to disseminate documents, files and folders to schools rapidly, which schools can then view securely in Perspective Lite. LA’s are currently replacing their intranets and other slow methods of transmission than require costly management and maintenance, and using Perspective Lite and Broadcast instead.
Send a single file, multiple files or a complete folder structure to schools to be accessed immediately
- Upload the same file to multiple schools or a single school
- Upload a batch of files and automatically disseminate them to specific schools based on URN or DFE numbers
- Upload an entire folder structure containing files and Perspective Lite will recreate that structure for all schools and disseminate files to specific schools based on URN or DFE numbers.
During this period of budget cuts Broadcast from Angel Solutions will save us money by replacing the need to host and maintain a secure intranet service that is only accessible to schools; advisers and School Improvement colleagues. Broadcast has streamlined the process of disseminating key documents to our many and varied schools in Suffolk which is of vital importance with the limited available resources we have.
Stephen Turp, Lead Adviser (Pupil Assessment and Progress), Suffolk Local Authority
What does it mean for a school?
No more data on CD’s, paper or receiving out of date documents, schools now go to Perspective to get them. Using Perspective means schools have the ability to access relevant and up to date documents when they need them. It also means costs are saved, and security is increased for everyone.
Schools who have access to Perspective Lite can then quickly and easily upgrade to full Perspective giving them access to all the data and documents sent via the LA when they need to utilise it for planning or self evaluation.
‘The data is easy to access from the site, the files open quickly, and it is convenient to find the files all located together when I need them.’
Anne O’Connell, Headteacher, Woolpit Primary School, Suffolk
Click on any of the modules below to see how the full version of Perspective handles that process and supports leaders and managers:
Would you like to know more?
If you would, then talk to us. We think that Perspective Lite has a role to play in supporting all Local Authorities saving money and sharing documents and data across their schools. Therefore we would like to talk to you about how we could provide you with the answer. For more information on the Broadcast module itself, click here.
Our team of educationalists want to discuss your particular requirements, explain more about our software, share our experience of working with LA’s up and down the country, and then demonstrate how we work in partnership with schools to create an implementation plan and deliver training that drives out the goals you want to achieve.
To arrange a phone conversation in the first instance or a 30 minute online demonstration, please contact us using the details below:
0845 833 7190
0845 833 8561