Job Code: AM0124
|Up to £28K depending on experience (plus benefits)
|Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
|Hybrid role (remote & Liverpool office as required)
|Sunday, 31 March, 2024 - 5pm
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record in SaaS account management. You should be passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and have a proactive approach to account management. We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of SaaS strategic account management experience, with a demonstrated ability to handle complex accounts.
- Experience of delivering product online/onsite training
- A history of generating leads and fostering new business opportunities.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in tools like Excel, CRMs, Zoom, Teams, Trello, and Slack.
- A critical mind and ability to solve problems.
- A passion for delivering a first-class customer experience resulting in consistent, repeatable business.
- Experience in strategic thinking to map out and execute a proactive customer journey.
- The ability to prioritise a demanding workload and manage your time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English).
- A UK driving license, as some travel may be required for this role.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar Edtech role.
- A deep understanding of the UK Education system
As an Account Manager, you are pivotal in driving our strategic plan and ensuring the success of our Schools and Multi-Academy Trust clients. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading customer “kickoff” calls to set expectations, determine priorities and discuss their implementation plan.
- Understanding customer requirements, facilitating customer onboarding, delivering product training, promoting product adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Promote and develop “good practice” usage.
- Being a crucial point of contact and trusted advisor for our customers, maintaining consistent contact and supporting them through their journey with us.
- Managing customer expectations, especially when it comes to product development.
- Monitoring your own portfolio of customers by measuring the performance of each account and keeping track of key account metrics and KPIs.
- Taking a proactive and strategic approach to engage customers with our software, ensuring they derive maximum value through advice and guidance at every customer journey stage.
- Leveraging real-time data intelligence to proactively intervene in accounts where product usage could be improved and deliver optimal support.
- Creating ‘At risk’ action plans for accounts you are concerned about.
- Using our CRM database, ACT, daily to maintain Account Plans and keep accurate records of customer conversations, tasks, and opportunity updates.
- Liaising with key customer stakeholders to successfully renew their contracts and negotiate price increases where relevant.
- Collaborating closely with the other account managers to contribute to the overall strategy for customer retention.
- Working with SLT and Trust Executive teams and users at all levels to ensure they are on track with their goals and desired outcomes. You will be able to resolve issues, confidently engage with our customers and intervene where necessary to turn any experience into a positive one for our customers.
- Logging product feature requests as and when they come up.
- Gathering testimonials from our customers to share with the marketing department.
- Building strong, long-term customer relationships to foster advocacy that generates new business leads.
- Maximising event attendance for any onsite/online events we are hosting.
- Actively looking for opportunities to upsell other products to our customers.
- Keeping up to date with news in the education sector that may impact our strategic decisions, e.g., changes to the Ofsted framework.
- Becoming an enthusiastic brand ambassador for Angel Solutions and contributing your innovative ideas to the team.
- Thriving in a collaborative and supportive team environment, working towards clear objectives.
You will also be expected to update and maintain your own Personal Development Plan (PDP) on a quarterly basis as part of our performance management process which allows for regular one2one discussions around your development at Angel Solutions.
The PDP will touch on your development, other skills and training required for development within the role in line with Company Objectives and development around softer behavioural skills as outlined in our “Angel Way.”
Benefits & Culture
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that's not all we're about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
How to apply
Please complete an online application now Please complete an online application now at angelsolutions.co.uk/jobs. You'll need to give a few quick details, upload your CV and briefly explain why you think you're suitable for the role. We'll contact suitable applicants shortly after the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies or similar!
Please note: We require all employees to undergo regular Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks, because we work with schools and sensitive data.