Customer Happiness Manager
Job Code: REN0121
|Starting Salary:||Competitive- depending on experience. (plus benefits)|
|Hours:||Full Time (37.5 hours per week)|
|Closing Date:||Friday, 26 February, 2021 - 5pm|
- Are you:
- A former teacher, from an education setting or have experience working in the education sector?
- Keen to make a real difference to educational outcomes in the UK and beyond?
- Someone who enjoys building and nurturing relationships?
- Passionate about helping customers have the best possible start implementing our products?
- Able to provide clear and effective online training to help our customers embed our products?
- Empathetic, with a positive attitude and a desire to help our customers reach their goals?
- Results-driven, with an ability to intervene and take appropriate action to secure renewals?
- Someone who likes the challenge of turning an at-risk account into an advocate?
- Resilient to keep going when faced with challenges?
- Gifted with the aptitude to generate new business leads?
- Confident, with an excellent phone manner
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a dynamic workload?
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively with a team?
- Previous experience working in the education sector as a teacher or an Account Manager for an education company
- Experience working with SaaS (Software as a Service)
You’ll form part of our renewals team, working closely with our wonderful account management team to deliver the renewals team strategic plan.
This role is varied and will require you to get involved in lots of different areas of our renewals team. You will learn about our school-related products, Perspective and Balance and will play a key role in supporting our customers.
You will be responsible for implementing and onboarding our software with new customers, providing the best possible user experience. This role will require you to be highly organised, juggling the following: training, check-ins, interventions and account set-up for the first year of our customers’ journey.
You will be helping the team to increase renewal rates by targeting any at risk accounts and intervening to help them get the most out of our products.
An average day will involve speaking to a variety of our customers throughout the day and making sure they are on track with their goals and desired outcomes. You will support them in the use of our software, advising them on the best way to use our system to meet their needs.
You will use our data intelligence to actively intervene on accounts where usage could be improved, to see how we can best help support our customers.
You will be a brand enthusiast for Angel Solutions and bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance the onboarding process. You will build strong relationships with our customers and build customer advocacy that will help us to generate new business leads.
You will enjoy working as part of a close-knit, welcoming team who support one another to achieve our team goals.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
- Innovation Days: Time to get away from "normal" and work differently
- Ongoing training & qualifications: Learning is at the core of who we are
- Healthy Snacks: Fruit delivery (and sometimes less healthy treats!)
- Charity Days: Practical volunteering or fundraising
- Creative Office Space: You know we have a ball pool, right?
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what's next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because we want to know you're looked after
- Pension: After 3 months at Angel, you'll be auto-enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Discounted Parking: Only 10 minutes walk away
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. We love Christmas and it's a great time to rest and recharge those batteries!
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that's not all we're about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
The role of Angel's Sales Team is to raise awareness of our well-respected and sought-after brand. Through regular innovation, the sales team's priority is to implement software and services that have an high impact on workload, learning and staff development in schools nationwide.
How to apply
Please complete an online application now Please complete an online application now at angelsolutions.co.uk/jobs. You'll need to give a few quick details, upload your CV and briefly explain why you think you're suitable for the role. We'll contact suitable applicants shortly after the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies or similar!
Please note: We require all employees to undergo regular Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks, because we work with schools and sensitive data.