We are thrilled to unveil that our digital lesson planning tool is now available to teachers everywhere!
- FREE or FULL versions
- Create & edit lesson plans easily
- Option to build an online portfolio of lessons
- Low cost subscriptions for individual teachers
- Site Licence options for whole schools
We’ve been working closely with Ross Morrison McGill of @TeacherToolkit for several months to make The 5 Minute Lesson Plan interactive tool more widely available. All teachers, whether or not they are existing Perspective users, now have the ability to quickly create digital copies of their lesson plans online.
Teachers can easily try out The 5 Minute Lesson Plan — Previously only available within Perspective — at www.5MinuteLessonPlan.co.uk. The FREE version allows users to:
- Download blank copies of The 5 Minute Lesson Plan template
- Use the interactive tool to create lesson plans digitally
- Download uneditable pdfs of finished lesson plans
For a subscription of only £25 per year for individuals, teachers can unlock the following additional benefits:
- Save editable versions of lesson plans
- Save or download an unlimited number of lesson plans
- Build an accessible online portfolio of lesson plans
- Organise your portfolio of lesson plans by name, date or description
- Search through your lesson plans by name or description
- Access lesson plans from anywhere with an internet connection
When teachers purchase a Personal Licence and log in, they will effectively access the same FULL 5 Minute Lesson Plan module that we have built into Perspective. However, individual subscribers will have their own personal account (not a school account) and their Perspective Dashboard will only contain The 5 Minute Lesson Plan.
If lots of teachers within a school want to use The 5 Minute Lesson Plan, or a school wishes to provide the tool for all of their staff, we recommend our Site Licence option.
- An option for educational organisations
- Provide The 5 Minute Lesson Plan tool to ALL of your teachers
- Full compatibility with Perspective school improvement suite
- Options to include other modules if desired
- Different pricing plans dependent on your requirements
- Free demonstration of the other great features in Perspective
Schools can purchase a Site Licence to The 5 Minute Lesson Plan as an additional module to their existing Perspective or Perspective Lite account. Prices for this module will vary depending on the type and size of your school. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We plan to continue developing The 5 Minute Lesson Plan. Our current roadmap includes:
- Support for additional templates
- Ability to share templates across a school and the wider community
- Tagging to support improved search and filtering
- Cloning of lesson plans
- Ability to make lesson plans private or public
We hope all the teachers out there enjoy using our 5 Minute Lesson Plan tool. We are committed to helping educators everywhere in as many ways as we can and look forward to serving teachers with more useful tools like this in future. Go to www.5MinuteLessonPlan.co.uk now to give it a try!
If you have any questions please call 0845 833 7830