Brenda Keogh Primary Science Prize
Angel Solutions is always on the lookout for more ways to support schools in delivering an outstanding education experience for their pupils. That’s why, for the third year running, we’re sponsoring this fantastic prize to develop science in primary schools!
Hear from one of last year’s winners!
About the Prize
Brenda Keogh was an inspirational writer and teacher who touched and transformed the lives of teachers and learners all over the world. She leaves a lasting memory that will continue to influence classrooms for years to come.
The award’s purpose is to help schools make science become more engaging, more enjoyable and a more productive learning experience for pupils.
The award particularly aims to support schools which have limited funding for science.
The award includes:
- Science resources worth £600!
- 1 day’s consultancy from Millgate House Education to help set up enrichment activities worth £800
- Selection of key primary science publications from ASE
- 1 year membership of the British Science Association
- Half price discount on Primary Science Quality Mark registration.
How to apply
- Schools which are new to ASE
- Schools where science has had a low profile
- A clear indication of the type of need
- A keen and possibly new Subject Leader
Please list any grants and awards for science education you have received, if any, in the last 3 years.
Email your entry by Friday 1 April 2016 to email@example.com.
(Schools will be notified by Monday 6 June 2016)