More Power with Plus
Automate Your File Management
Streamline your operations and significantly reduce manual tasks, as you embrace the ease of automated file collection.
Our Dynamic Management Dashboards give you a comprehensive, at-a-glance overview of all file requests across your
schools, enhancing both visibility and control for maximum operational efficiency.
Discover a suite of powerful tools within our module to revolutionise your file collection process.
Key Features & Benefits
- Issue file requests with specified deadlines to selected schools based on Nexus groups, school phases and more.
- Export a summary of your file collection details for your own analysis.
- Effortlessly manage, search, filter and download all files, including comments, returned by your schools.
- Expand your collection capability to include files from other establishments including Early Years settings.
- Reject single or multiple files, either pre or post-download, with the option to add your reasons for rejection.
- Maintain optimal control with the ability to update school lists, pause a collection, and access a detailed audit trail.
Enhanced Standalone Files Collection
Our existing secure standalone file collection process will also benefit from:
- An improved system for ad-hoc requests – more flexibility and greater ease of use.
- Speed and efficiency – download or reject single or multiple files at once.
- Clear communication and feedback – add reasons for rejection to rejected files.
Perspective Lite Updates
Schools and other establishments using either Perspective Lite or Perspective Premium will benefit from an enhanced version of their File Returns process.
- Enhanced communication – add comments to files being sent, providing essential context for the LA team, streamlining
- Optimized rejection workflow – easily identify rejected files, with clear visibility on reasons for rejection,
- Flexibility in file sharing – schools retain the ability to send standalone files, ensuring freedom and versatility in
To Sum Up…
Broadcast Plus users automatically get this functionality included as part of their annual licence.
If you are not yet benefitting from Broadcast and want to see it in action then why not book a demo or contact us on the
Phase two of Broadcast Plus will include:
- Roles at school level for targeted sending/receiving of files.
- Confidential files extended beyond the Headteacher role.
- File collection process enhanced further to include automatic closing, deadline grace periods and validation of file
- Customising tags and reasons for rejection.