Carrying out lesson observations in schools or observations in children’s centres has become a breeze for users of Perspective.
We recently launched this module alongside our Professional Standards module which have been receiving great feedback from users
The main features include:
- Create your own templates or use/modify the existing templates
- Tailor for your own school or children’s centre
- Easy to use with the ability to toggle comments on/off
- Quick access to grade descriptors (eg standardising what “outstanding” looks like in your school)
- Works across all major browsers as well as mobile devices such as iPads and tablet devices
- Analyse the results across the whole school, across teams, across subjects or for individuals
- Instant access to raw data for your own custom analysis
- Automatically included inside the Performance Management module
- Included in the personal Dashboard for each member of staff
- Templates can be printed and entered into Perspective at a later date
- Powerful reporting
Save hours of time compiling paper forms , use as evidence for Ofsted, identify CPD needs and more
Why not arrange a 30 minute online demo to see why so many schools and children’s centres choose Perspective!
Call us now on 0845 833 7190 or email email@example.com to arrange a date and time that works for you!
We have included some screenshots of the new module below:
Lesson Observations Dashboard
Template Management in Lesson Observations
Customisation: Editing descriptors for a judgement
Carrying out a lesson observation